These terms were last updated in Nobember 2021
1 These terms
1.1 What these terms cover.
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply our information services* to you.
*Online courses and master classes are understood as information services.
1.2 Why you should read them.
Please read these terms. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide services to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
2 Information about us and how to contact us
2.1 Who we are.
We are administration of the website elaorsini.com and the entrepreneur Eleonora Orsini , registered in Vozdvizhenskaya 14, Kyiv, Ukraine. Our registration number is 3083827545
2.2 How to contact
2.3 How we may contact you.
If we have to contact you we will do this by writing to you at the email address you provided to us when filled form.
3 Our contract with you
To access our services, each customer must have an account on the site elaorsini.com
3.2 Profile registration.
A personal account on the site is created by the site administrator.
Please note, if different IP addresses use your personal account in the same time, account will be blocked, information about you will be transferred to our payment service for adding your payments data to the black list.
1. The pattern drafting and sewing algorithm is the author’s techniques of Eleonora Orsini, nobody does not have permission to share this information with third parties, teach third parties this technique, expose all or part of the training information on the Internet and in printed resources. The information can be used to create clothes for yourself and create your own clothing brand.
2.We do not provide our information services for online fashion design schools. We do not give permission to use eBooks, files PDF, Master Classes and Online Courses from our site as a teaching guide for fashion design schools. We do not give permission for the use of eBooks purchased on the website elaorsini.com as a guide for services who create sewing patterns for sale and use for industrial purposes.
3.4 To pay for our services, the site administrator creates a payment link or payment page. Courses reservation is possible only after successful completion of the “Guide” course. This is about main rules how our services will work.
Please note that in case of violation of our rules, we reserve the right to block your account without warning, and deny access to all of our services.
4 Our services
4.1 Our online services are the author’s programs by Eleonora Orsini. We reserve the right to make changes right in the process.
4.2 The information (or digital goods) provided to you cannot be sold to third parties, used for training third parties, made publicly available.
5 Your rights and responsibilities
5.1 If you wish to make a change to your order please Contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible.
5.2 Sewing safety rules and instructions
- Avoid any loose or hanging accessories, clothing, or dangling items
- Keep the jewellery to minimum and remove everything that can get caught into the machinery
- Wear closed shoes when sewing and cutting (for example, if the scissors fall on your foot, closed shoes will be protection)
- Keep proper posture to reduce fatigue, pick the right chair for sewing according to the level of the table and make breaks from work
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke in the work place- these actions may damage the fabric
- Never touch the hot soleplate of the iron with your hand to check the temperature
- Do not direct steam onto your hands, for don’t scalding the hands
- Always try the temperature of the iron on a piece of fabric so as not to burn through the fabric
- Do not spread a cord of the iron on the floor as a tripping hazard
- Keep kids well away from the hot iron
- Always switch off the iron after finishing work
- All the edgy tools need to be kept at the place that is out of children’s reach
- Do not leave scissors under the material. Scissors can easily slide off the table when material is being removed and fall on your foot or damage the material
- Scissors should be handed to another person with the handles toward the person
- Never hold the scissors sharp side pointing straight when someone is in front of you. If that person accidentally falls or trips they will fall straight on to the pointed scissors
- When cutting, put all trimmings in the wastebasket, if to put everything on floor- you can trips
- Keep your hair out of the sewing machine. Better is to pulling hair back
Maybe, you need a table lamp to light up the working space. It’s dangerous to sew in dimmed light and you will increase the risk of stitching the wrong things together (like your fingers)
If you don’t have much experience with the sewing machine you definitely need to start out slow
- Keep your fingers away from the moving needle and flat on the machine to the sides of the presser foot, to help guide the fabric as you sew
- Take pins out of the fabric when you sew. Do not stitch over pins
- Keep your feet off the pedal when you are setting or threading the needle. Otherwise, you might end up injuring yourself if you accidentally hit the pedal
Turn the sewing machine motor off: before cleaning or oiling the machine, in case of an emergency, before unplugging the machine
6 Our rights to make changes
6.1 Changes to these terms.
We may make changes to these terms from time to time, for example to reflect changes in the law or to accommodate new types of product. Each time you order services from us, the version of these terms then in force will apply to that order.
6.2 Updating of the site.
We may update the functional of our site, while the site is being updated, the site may be unavailable for some time.
7 Providing the services
7.1 We are not responsible for unstable internet and internet connection speed, as it depends on your internet provider.
7.2 Reasons we may suspend the supply of services to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a services to:
7.2.1 deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
7.2.2 update the services to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
7.2.3 make changes to the services.
8 Your rights to end the contract
8.1.1 we have told you about an error in the price or description of the services you have ordered
9 How to end the contract with us
9.1 Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know. The best way to write us at email email@example.com
Please provide your name, country, scan copy of passport, email address and date of payment.
When your refund will be made. We will make any your refund will be made within 14 banking work days of your telling us you are exercising your right to change your mind or when we terminate your access to our services.
10 Our rights to end the contract
10.1 We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a service at any time by writing to you if:
10.1.1 you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
10.1.2 you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products (for example, a corrected name, email, etc);
10.2 We may delete your account from the site www.elaorsini.com. If you provide false personal information or you violated the terms of service we may delete your account from the site.We reserve the right to delete your account also for other reasons.
11 Price and Payment
The price of the our services will be indicated on the site pages, in mails from our site and in payment link.
Our site is registered in Ukraine. The official currency of Ukraine is the hryvnia. The cost on the site is indicated in US dollars. Payment is accepted from all countries by Visa and MasterCard, Apple Pay (in browser Safari) and Google Pay (if this methods are available for your region).
12 We reserve the right to share reviews that you have written on our site- on our other resources and social profiles. We can share the review in the form of a screenshot, or in whole or in part using your words and your name. For to share your photo- we will ask your permissions.
14 Other important terms
14.1 We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if that happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
14.2 You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights under these terms to another person if we agree to it in writing. We may not agree if you owe us money, if you have otherwise broken the contract between us, if it would be illegal or if it would put us in breach of our obligations to others.
14.3 Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person will have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
14.4 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
14.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
14.6 Which laws apply to this contract.
These terms are governed by Ukrainian law.
14.7 Changes in legal sections in our site.
14.8 Claim to the quality.
Our information services are technical instructions, grammatical errors in the text do not affect the quality of the instructions. Accordingly, grammatical errors cannot be a reason to make a buyer’s claim to the quality of our services.
14.9 Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability:
- This Website is provided by elaorsini.com on an “as is” basis.
- elaorsini.com make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of, your access to or the results of your access to the website (including any related or linked websites) or the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of the information, content, materials or services included on this website.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, elaorsini.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- elaorsini.com will not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, any information on the Website, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, elaorsini.com hereby limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the said information.
14.10 Changing in site and policies. We may change our site and policies, and we may need to amend these Terms to accurately reflect our Service and policies. Each time you pay for our services on our website, you agree to the lower terms of service. If you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms or any updated version of the Terms, you must write to us with a request to deactivate your account and stop using our site.
14.11 The English version of Public Offer section takes precedence over translations of this section into other languages